C-suite Career Transitions Programmes
Finding a new role at leadership level requires market knowledge and our consultants have a wealth of experience in this area. We can design and deliver confidential support initiatives including bespoke services to help build relationships with your staff and manage the process with the least disruption to the business.
We offer support and advice on:
- Dealing with change and understanding the process
- Working with the psychological contract
- Career diagnostics and analysis
- Clarifying key skills, strengths and achievements
- Developing a winning CV
- Linkedin overhaul and personal brand analysis
- Gaining clarity from job descriptions and creating best fit applications
- Tailored cover letters for speculative and advertised positions
- Demystifying the interview process including facing interview panels
- Interview rehearsals, preparing for difficult questions and analysing answers
- Dealing with agencies and recruiters
- Negotiating the package and accepting the job offer
- Information on self-employment or becoming a consultant
- Understanding why companies use psychometrics
- Explaining the assessment centre process
- Dedicated research facilities
- Distance support including on-call consultants
- Tips on networking
BOOK YOUR FREE CONSULTATION TODAY
Ian provided both one-to-one and team coaching support for our executive leadership team whilst we worked through a major team restructure. He helped us to identify our individual and team strengths, along with exploring our business vision and mission. Ian facilitated team coaching events for us both in London and Italy, as we worked through the allocation of new roles and responsibilities. I would be happy to recommend Ian.
Ian is an outstanding executive coach and mentor. Throughout my time with Ian I always found him to be thoughtful, challenging and considerate in his recommendations and encouragements. Complete and whole-hearted endorsement.